Monday, August 20, 2012

Hello Babes!

Im sooo sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been going through some hard times with my health and my grandpa recently passed away and my 12 year old dog is deathly sick. SO SAD.  Lately I've been booking tours and ending up cancelling them due to lack of energy. I'm really just sick of all the bullshit and disrespect that comes with the gig. I wish to upgrade my Biology and next year take the massage therapy program.
To everyone in Kelowna I was looking forward to seeing; I'm sorry I missed you! But please try to understand my perspective.  Everyone has their breaking point.
anyway, I would really appreciate any amount of donations at this time, If you donate more than $20 I will sign a poster and mail it to you :] just email me at cherisuicide@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment