Friday, June 21, 2013

Okanagan


I have a new set going into member review this July... Get stoked all you gamer mother F*kers!

Game On.

 Shot by SG Millioux  ;) meow.

I am happy to say I am going to be living in Kelowna BC this summer, maybe all year. I really like it here and I found a great place near the beach and downtown!

What doesn't kill you?

My wagon needed a new engine (cost me $2,800+ fml) And took like two weeks to complete! Ugh car troubles suck, so I had no choice but to cancel at the fox in vic and svelt and a bunch of other gigs. My plan got ruiened, but obviously good things came from it. I have maxed out my new credit card already hahah but I have a few tricks up my sleeve. I gotta live free. But! I have an island tour booked starting next week monday. Gotta keep on rollin.. send me a donation on here of a min of $50 YOU get a signed poster from muah! <333



I went to Negril Jamaica recently, it was amazing. Paradise 
I love Jamaica so much I can not wait to return! 

I might be a jack daniels girl at the Calgary Stampede this year, yehaw! lol 
I will blog again soon
xox
Im going to bed,
peace & love& bud
namaste
Rebe.aka


1 comment:

  1. Did the pic at the top of the page come from this new set coming in July?

    ReplyDelete